Saturday, June 21, 2008

Birthday...

It was my birthday yesterday, I turned 32, another year gone by...I received some beautiful flowers and my home smells like a field of flowers now.

In the evening me and my friends had a wonderful dinner. We went to a restaurant called "Shalimar", which is famous for its delicious meals and represents the best of indian cuisine here in Hannover.

32...sounds good, feels better...I know who I am and what I want to achieve in my future. I am thankful for every experience I made and really appreciate my life.
So I guess I get a little wiser...


2 comments:

lilycobweb said...

Happy Birthday, Esra! Hope you had a lovely day. 32 is a distant memory for me :) I love your flower photos and your 'pink' blog. the bracelet, too, is wonderful. Take care, Rena x

Esra said...

Dear Rena,
many thanks for the congratulations ! It was a very nice day with a yummy dinner :-)
I love the colour features too and there is more to come...
Warm regards,
Esra
P.S.: By the way, I love your comments :-)