Saturday, July 5, 2008

A necklace for myself

There is a very kind silver vendor in Istanbul who I always visit when I need to buy new tassels and other silver elements. And these ones are very special, because I describe what I want them to look like and he immediately makes the tassels for my label. Usually I do not have the time to make jewellery for myself, but this one had to be mine. This necklace titled "Sultan´s Sparkling Crystal" is one of my favourites. I really love the handmade silver tassel and the brightness of the Swarovski crystals. The turkish silver elements have ornaments that perfectly harmonize with the sparkle. Everytime I wear this necklace, people are fascinated by its magical effect. So the combination of elegant black clothing with dazzling jewellery is definitely my personal style.

No comments: