Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Turquoise and Blue...

Here you can see my extra large ceramic plate which I had to buy at the Grand Bazaar. It has tiny tulips which represent an Ottoman period and wonderful ornaments. I fell in love with the mixture of white, turquoise and blue. The plate has a majestic, but also a very fresh look.
The blue necklace and the earrings are titled "Sultanahmet Blue", because the colour of the handmade czech beads reminded me of the ceramics in the Blue Mosque which is in Sultanahmet/Istanbul.
The turquoise necklace looks very cool for summer and is very pure. Turquoise looks great on every skin tone, because it adds lively sophistication.

2 comments:

sultanahmet said...

Turquoise is my dream.
I like this.

Esra said...

Thank you :)
I also love turquoise very, very much...