Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year !!!

When I thought about wishing you a happy new year,
I wanted to do this in a very special way.
So I decided to use some of my Swarovksi crystals and arranged them on my tray.
As a jewellery artist I should use materials,
that I use for making jewellery,
so the crystals speak for themselves.
My jewellery was my way to communicate with you.
And my crystals say: Thank you!
Thank you so much for visiting me,
for leaving all those lovely comments and for your support.
I am glad to have met some of you in person,
and I am smitten by all those kind e-mails,
this really means very much to me!

I wish all of you a brilliant 2009 full of luck,
health, spirit, success and much love.


Happy New Year !!!

2 comments:

decor8 said...

I love this tray and those crystals look so pretty. Thank you so much for being the lovely, warm, and talented lady and friend that you are. I'm so happy that I met you in person this year, I feel so honored that you would share your life with me and my husband.

I will see you in May my dear for 5 more months of fun and friendship...

xo
Holly

Esra said...

Oh, thank you from the bottom of my heart, honey. I am so looking forward to seeing you in a few months. I feel very, very honored !!!

Love,
Esra xoxo