Thursday, February 19, 2009

Harem´s Peony

As I am in spring mood,
I would like to share another necklace,
that fits into this theme.
Harem´s Peony is a very special piece of jewellery to me.
The vintage cloisonne beads are rare, because they are really old.
You can still find cloisonne beads in those colours,
but the quality is not the same.
The vintage silver tassel is also special,
it has a rare length and looks stunning.
Harem´s Peony is a necklace I made about 7 years ago,
but somehow I felt, that I had to share it today.

6 comments:

Isabella said...

Oh, I just love it! The colours of the enamel beads re delicate and fit the extraordinary silver tassel. Great work!

Esra said...

Thank you, dear Isabella! This is one of my all-time favorite necklaces.
Have a nice day,
Esra :)

anusha said...

Esra, I love this necklace. Looks very exquisite. I am a big fan of silver and pink combination.

Esra said...

Dear Anusha, thank you! I totally agree, silver and pink are great together. And every tassel I use has its own character, so I achieve a different look with every single tassel.
Wish you a nice weekend,
Esra :)

vineeta said...

This is gorgeous!!! I'm so glad i clicked on your interesting sounding blog & here I am, in your beautiful beaded silver jewelled world. beautiful work!

Esra said...

Hi Vineeta,
thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment. I´m glad you like my work and my world full of beads, crystals and tassels. Warm regards,
Esra :)