Friday, March 13, 2009

Fullmoon over the Mediterranean Sea

I have to admit,
that I totally like this Mediterranean theme...
This bracelet consists of lapis lazuli, which is a gemstone.
Its variety of opaque blue shades adds something royal and special to any outfit.
The copper wire is colored in a deep blue, similar to indigo.
This bracelet looks especially great to white linen pants,
which is a perfect combination for the holidays.
You can also wear it with a pair of jeans,
to keep up the blue theme.
When I took a look at the picture after completing my work,
I thought of the fullmoon and the waves,
that reflect the light.

2 comments:

Isabella said...

Oh; I haven't come around for quite a long time and now... what a surprise! So many more Mediterranean jewels! You are so talented, Esra! Thank you for sharing! i loved the time spent at your place.

Esra said...

Wow, than you so much, my dear!
You made my day :)
xoxo