Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Soapaholic

Another foaming beauty...
This one came its way from North Africa.
As you can see,
the company Le sens de Marrakech is located in Morocco.
I love the little hand crocheted buttons,
that are beautifully arranged besides a slice of dried orange.
To my dearest friend Petra a.k.a. Fatima Berber *he he*,
who brought me this wonderful soap,
I have to admit,
that I still keep it,
because it is too pretty to use it...
I have to use all the other ones first,
this one is like the sultan of the soaps to me...

4 comments:

Emre said...

Sieht wirklich sehr schön aus :-)

Esra said...

Herzlichen Dank mein Lieber :)

travelingmama said...

I just came across your blog through Haus Maus and am thrilled to have found you! I live in Morocco so it is always so much fun to see bits of Morocco around the world!
Best wishes!
Tina
www.travelingmama.net

Esra said...

Hi Tina,
welcome to my little world ;) Thank you so much for your lovely words, and you are very welcome to stop by from time to time. I´ve been to Morocco in November and I would love to be there again.
Warm regards,
Esra :)