Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring is everywhere

Spring has finally arrived and everywhere I look,
I see flowers, trees are full of fresh green leafs.
For this reason I wanted to share the latest issue of Byzance magazine,
which is perfect for the spring theme.
Lots of greens and an real explosion of color
-not only outside-
brings life to your home.
Isn´t it amazing to look at those pictures and
feel yourself awake, energized and full of life?
After all the rain and snow,
our soul needs the sunshine and its warmth.
The past weeks have been very stressful for me,
because I had to work very, very much.
When I looked at this issue,
I felt, that I had to share it,
because looking at some pictures is a kind of therapy
when it comes to handle all the stress at work, I believe.
I love to look at magazines or books,
that take me away and make me discover new details.
I hope you enjoy those amazing pictures as much as I do.

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

I love spring too! Altho we only get summer over here lol but still i love spring and everything about spring is beautiful! So happt to meet you on Holly's blogging class! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

Esra said...

Thanks for your kind words, dear Jaqueline!
Happy to meet you, too :)
Wishing you a happy weekend, "see" you in the course ;)
Love,
Esra