Friday, April 10, 2009

Working on my collection

When I thought of the jewellery,
that I would accessorize with this season,
I came up with those colors you can see on the pictures.
So there is always something deep and mystical besides something fresh.
I am addicted to those handmade silver beads,
that have those wonderful ornaments.
And I LOVE the sparkle of crystals on my skin..
You may ask yourself now,
if crystals aren´t too overloaded for the spring/summer season,
but a single bracelet, necklace or earrings can complete any outfit.
Just focus on one piece of jewellery,
that will be kind of a highlight concerning your outfit.

2 comments:

bianca said...

dear esra,
i´m curious about your new collection :-).
sunny regards
bianca

Esra said...

Dear Bianca,
it will be full of sparkle and colors, fresh and bright as the sunshine :)
Happy weekend and warm regards,
Esra