Sunday, May 24, 2009

Beadoholic

***
***
I recently shared my handmade Czech beads with you and now you can see them in the same beautiful harmony again. Mixed with crystals and gemstones like jade, every necklace got its own character. I love to play with beads and different materials, so you can title me a beadoholic. The necklaces you can see above fit to my Mediterranean series. One can combine them with linen pants or even a pair of blue jeans. In every case the colors are fresh and make me dream of a long walk on the beach...

3 comments:

decor8 said...

These are so pretty, I love the one that looks like jade beads on it. So pretty Esra, really nice work! :)

Caitlin said...

Those are beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing!!

Esra said...

@decor8
Thanks darling, that one is one of my favorite ones, too :)

@Caitlin
Thanks for stopping by, my dear :) Glad to see another classmate here...