Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New arrivals

Today I received a box filled with beautiful handmade Czech beads. Here you can see some of them. I will share the other ones later, because I like the harmony of the colors. Even though their shape is not the same, those beads match perfectly to each other.
I am still working on two big collections and I was searching for the perfect material. Finally I found those gorgeous beads, that I will use for necklaces, bracelets and chandeliers. I have so many projects to do and my head is so full of ideas, that I honestly think my days are too short.
***
During the last few weeks I got so many kind emails and comments by some very talented ladies. I am grateful for your support and all your advices concerning my blog. I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart :)

4 comments:

anusha said...

Aww, Esra. You are so talented. I love the turquoise and the cobalt blue beads a lot. A chandelier with these beads would look stunning.

Esra said...

Thanks honey, I´m actually working on them :) There are some beautiful items to come, stay tuned ;)
xoxo

Mariss said...

What beautiful beads! I also love the white box or frame that they're in. It's so pretty.

Esra said...

Dear Mariss,
thanks for your lovely words :) It´s a white mirror actually, but I like to use it for the presentation of my beads.
Have a nice evening,
Esra :)