Friday, October 23, 2009

More suzani pillows...

I should say "Welcome to the world of pillows", because those ones look extremely inviting, don´t they? This shop was one of my highlights, just look at those patterns, colors and the variety. It´s hard to make a choice. In this shop I have seen so many suzanis, I can´t even tell and they sell even beautiful vintage caftans.
If you love suzanis, you can imagine that the pillows are unique (mostly made of vintage suzanis) and their colors are really powerful. Wouldn´t it be great to add some rustic touch to your home by decorating with one or more of those wonderful suzani pillows?

3 comments:

Petra :-) said...

*love* this post ;-)never let me go into THIS shop...I will depleting my bank account for years....

Esra said...

Oh I know, I want to buy a vintage caftan and I should start saving my money...sigh...

Anonymous said...

could you please tell me the name of this shop and where..i would like to visit there.
best - musti